New & Returning Student Registration - La Center School District
New and returning students who live within La Center School District boundaries are registered online. Follow the instructions below to register your student.
For questions regarding registration, please contact the school that your child will attend.
Grades P-5 La Center Elementary School 360-263-2134
Grades 6-8 La Center Middle School 360-263-2136
Grades 9-12 La Center High School 360-263-1700
Home School Academy, Ruth Schrock 360-263-2131 ext. 230*
*To enroll in the Home School Academy, please contact Ruth Schrock before completing online enrollment.
For families new to the district, you will need to request a login and password for the Skyward system. Please click this link to register for a login and password:
For families that already have or have had Skyward access, log into Skyward using your current login and password. Choose the New Student Online Enrollment tab to enroll your new student. If you need help obtaining your current login and password, please contact the school office.
Required Documents for Enrollment
You may either: Print the entire packet, scan and submit electronically or if you are not able to scan and/or attach, you may bring copies of these documents to your child’s school to complete the process.
Full Listing & Explanation of Required Documents:
EACH DOCUMENT MUST BE SCANNED AND UPLOADED SEPARATELY TO SKYWARD.
- Legal Birth Certificate– must be a state-issued birth certificate. If you do not have one and your student was born in the state of Washington, visit the Washington State Department of Health for more information on obtaining one. To register for kindergarten, children must turn 5 by September 1 of the school year.**
- Residency Verification Declaration Form (SP) (RU) – (with 2 supporting documents-scan and save each item separately)
- Student Records Request Form (SP) (RU)
- Student Housing Questionnaire (SP) (RU)
- Student Health History Form (SP) (RU) – Students with life-threatening health conditions will need an Individualized Health Plan before starting school.
- Family Emergency Plan (SP) (RU)
- Authorization for Administration of Medication (SP) (RU)- Only for students that require medication (prescription or over the counter) to be administered during the school day.
- Home Language Survey (Other Languages)
- Certificate of Immunization Status (Other Languages) or Certificate of Exemption A signed form must be on file with the school office. For more information on required vaccines, visit the Washington State Department of Health website. This website offers MyIR for secure online management of family immunization records including access to print your child’s CIS.
- For students with a custody order, parenting plan or restraining order currently in effect, legal papers must be provided to the school office.
**For more information on age qualifications and placement, see policy 3110.