La Center Middle SchoolHome of the Hawks
(360) 263-2136 — Fax (360) 263-5936
Normal School Hours M,T,Th,F: 8:25am-2:55pm Wed. 9:25am-2:55pm
700 E. 4th St. La Center, WA 98629
La Center School District will provide breakfast and a sack lunch Monday-Friday between 11am-12:30 from the K-8 Cafeteria.
Meal distribution will continue over Spring Break (March 30 – April 3) at the same time and place.
The District Office is closed to the public. If you have a question, please call and leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
School will be closed from Monday, March 16, 2020 to Friday, April 24, 2020 at the direction of the Governor.
CURATED MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLINE RESOURCE LIST
These online enrichment resources were chosen by the Middle School Staff and leadership.
- Teacher Websites
- LCMS Welcome Letter
- LCMS Mission Statement
- Annual Reports
- New Student Registration
Click tabs for information.
- Attendance Works Requirements
- Bell Schedule 2019-20
- Graduation Requirements
- Highly Capable Program
- Learner Competencies
- MS Library & Curriculum Resources
- Destiny Library Catalog
- Promotion and Retention Policy
- Student Handbook 2019-20 (pdf)
ACTIVITIES & ATHLETICS
- Activities & Athletics
- Middle School Athletics Calendar
- CISPUS Outdoor School
- Community Education
- La Center Music Association
BUDGET & FINANCE
- Budgets and Finance Page
- Online Payments
- ASB Fund Balance Report
- ASB Extracurricular Activity Report
PARENTS & PROGRAMS
- Bell Schedule 2019-20
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- LC Achieves!
- LCMS Bullying Prevention Resource Page
- New & Returning Student Registration Page
- Nurse’s Corner
- Parking Information
- Skyward/Touchbase Payments Parent Login Guide
- Skyward Family and Student Access Guide
- Special Education
- Suicide Prevention Resources
Dear Parents and Guardians,
I am excited about the new school year and look forward to working with our students and staff to make it a great experience. This is my sixth year as principal at La Center Middle School, after working at La Center High School for eight years as the associate principal. It’s going to be so much fun! My background includes a bachelors degree in health education from the University of Oregon and a masters degree in educational leadership from Washington State University.
La Center Middle School is a place where learning environments are student centered, supportive and conducive to producing self-reliant, life-long learners. We strive to create learning environments where students can take ownership of their learning and be an active participant in the learning process.
We support a whole child approach, and value the balance of developing academic achievements alongside the personal and social skills necessary to be a happy and contributing member of a rapidly changing and diverse society.
You are welcome to come in or call for anything. Your continued support is vital for the success of our students and we welcome your feedback. La Center is such a great community. We all look forward to working with you and your families.
Middle School Principal
I want to...
- Access Skyward
- Find a job with LCSD
- Get information about the new middle school
- Get transcripts
- Know when school is closed for weather
- Put money on my food service account
- Register a New or Returning Student
- Register or see schedules for Athletics & Activities
- Register with KWRL or see bus schedules
- See lunch and breakfast menus
- Sign up for the ASK (After School Kids) Program
- Use a school building/field