La Center Elementary SchoolHome of the Bobcats
(360) 263-2134 — Fax (360) 263-2133
Normal School Hours M,T,Th,F: 8:25am-2:55pm Wed. 9:25am-2:55pm
700 E. 4th St. La Center, WA 98629
La Center School District will provide breakfast and a sack lunch Monday-Friday between 11am-12:30 from the K-8 Cafeteria.
Meal distribution will continue over Spring Break (March 30 – April 3) at the same time and place.
The District Office is closed to the public. If you have a question, please call and leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
School will be closed from Monday, March 16, 2020 to Friday, April 24, 2020 at the direction of the Governor.
CURATED ELEMENTARY ONLINE RESOURCE LIST
These online enrichment resources have been chosen by the ES staff and leadership.
Elementary School Attendance Line
- LCES Welcome Letter
- Teacher Websites
- Get Involved
- Annual Reports
- Morning (Before School) Supervision
- New Student Registration
Click tabs for information.
Dear La Center Elementary Families,
I look forward to sharing with you the incredible journey of elementary education. As a staff, we pledge to provide the best possible experience to all children. Our team will continue to strive for the quality and connection that has made LCES an integral part of the community.
As a principal, I work to ensure a safe, caring environment and to provide students with a focused classroom setting — leading to academic growth and achievement. I believe that every child is capable and significant, that each individual can contribute, and has the right to be understood. As a team, our staff will do our best to meet the needs of every child, every day.
We invite you to join us as partners in the education of your child. A vital commitment between school and home allows our children to reach their full potential. You can take an active role in student learning by working with your child’s teacher, supporting school activities, volunteering in your child’s classroom, and joining the La Center Elementary Parent Teacher Association (PTO). We welcome your involvement, assistance and insight.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact me at 360-263-2134. I look forward to working with you this year. Again, welcome back to school!
Mike Nolan, PK-2 Principal
La Center Elementary School
- Highly Capable Program
- Homework Help & Learning Resources
- Learner Competencies
- ES Library & Curriculum Resources
- Destiny Library Catalog
- Next Generation Science Standards
BUDGETS AND FINANCE
- Budgets and Finance Page
- Online Payments
- ASB Fund Balance Report
- ASB Extracurricular Activity Report
KINDERGARTEN & PRE-K
PARENTS & PROGRAMS
- Bobcat Bucks Store)
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Bullying Prevention Resource Page
- Elementary School Counselling
- Skyward/Touchbase Payments Parent Login Guide
- Skyward Family and Student Access Guide
- New & Returning Student Registration Page
- Nurses Corner
- Parking Information
- La Center PTO
- La Center Music Association
- LC Achieves!
- Social Networking & Digital Safety
- Special Education
- Student Handbook 19-20 (PDF)
- Suicide Prevention Resources
I want to...
- Access Skyward
- Find a job with LCSD
- Get information about the new middle school
- Get transcripts
- Know when school is closed for weather
- Put money on my food service account
- Register a New or Returning Student
- Register or see schedules for Athletics & Activities
- Register with KWRL or see bus schedules
- See lunch and breakfast menus
- Sign up for the ASK (After School Kids) Program
- Use a school building/field