The SEBB Program’s first annual open enrollment begins Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
Open enrollment is your opportunity to:
- Enroll in SEBB benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance plans) or waive SEBB medical
- Enroll your eligible dependents
- Enroll in supplemental (employee-paid) life, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), and long-term disability (LTD) insurance, a Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement, and a Dependent Care Assistance Program benefits
- Submit documents that prove your dependent’s eligibility
- Attest to the premium surcharges
Starting October 1, you can access:
- The virtual benefits fair
- SEBB My Account, to enroll in your benefits
ALEX, the SEBB Program’s online benefits advisor will be Available October 3, 2019.
You must take action to enroll. If you do not by November 15, 2019 11.59 p.m., you will be defaulted into the UMP Achieve 1 medical plan (with a $33 monthly premium), Uniform Dental Plan, MetLife vision plan, and basic life, basic AD&D, and basic LTD as a single subscriber. Your dependents will not be enrolled. You will also pay the $25 tobacco use premium surcharge in addition to your monthly medical premium.