This past January was the start of employees being able to participate in a 403(b) plan. It was a lengthy process to begin with and once all the documents were signed with providers and our third party administrator I thought, whew, the rest will be easy. Well, I now realize that I did not completely understand the process that you, the employee, will need to go through in setting up your own individual 403(b) account. If you are interested in doing so, here are few steps that should help……..
- Select a 403(b) provider from the list below and make contact with them to establish an account.
- Aspire Financial Services
- FTJ FundChoice
- GWN/Employee Deposit Acct
- Lincoln Investment Planning
- The Legend Group/ADSERV
- Go to OMNI and complete and submit to them the OMNI Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) either through their website or by faxing it to them.
- Once OMNI confirms an account has been set up with your provider they will contact me with a begin date to start deducting dollars for your 403(b) plan.
Thank you, Nancy Carner