- Simply print out the registration form.
- Fill in the information and sign it.
Mail both forms & payment to:
La Center Community Education
PO Box 1840
La Center, WA 98629
- Payments may be mailed in the form of a check.
- Make checks payable to La Center Community Education (LCE).
- Or drop registration & payment off at the district office (725 Highland Road- first portable on the right up at the high school campus) in the form of exact cash or check.
- No credit or debit cards are accepted at this time.
Fall-Winter 2017 Class Details
Spring 2018 Class Details
Mad Science – Project Earth – Class Is Full
Important Notice to Parents:
Please make sure your contact numbers are correct & your child is picked up on time. The safety of your child is our first concern & no child will be left unattended to wait for a tardy parent. If any child has not been picked up within 15 minutes of the end of the camp, we will assume something is wrong & may ask the police to come get them. We appreciate your consideration for our camp leaders’ time.
Inclement Weather Policy – When the La Center School District is closed due to inclement weather, no classes will be held. Classes will be rescheduled.
Sincerely, La Center Community Education