La Center School DistrictStudents - Learning - Excellence
We have scheduled a community meeting around three critical issues facing the community: the new school planning and process, bullying and harassment, and school safety for Tuesday March 6th from 6:30 to 8:30. We will have three areas: the commons, the library and the band room at the high school with 40-minute rotations around to each area. Dave Holmes will lead the discussion around the new school. Pete Rosenkranz and Carol Patton with LCPD will lead the safety conversation and Lauri Landerholm and Scott Lincoln will lead the bullying and harassment conversation. Each group will give a quick presentation around what we are currently doing and what the challenges are in each area. Then we will listen and take input from stakeholders for the remaining time including answering questions.
Meagan Stabell, Cole Entenman, and Jaren Tikka were invited to participate in the Washington Music Educator's Association (WMEA) Junior All-State band. Seventh and eighth grade students from around the state submit audition tapes in the fall and these 3 were selected...read more
I'M LOOKING FOR INFORMATION AND I'M A...
I'm Looking for an Organization
NEW WEBSITE NAVIGATION HELP
Although the site looks very different, rest assured, it’s all still here, only now it’s much more friendly to phones and tablets.
Some quick hints:
- Buttons (Links to new page or pdf) are White with Blue Lettering
- Toggles (Boxes that open to reveal more information) are Blue with White Lettering (this toggle being the only exception)
- Tapping the LC Logo will bring you back to the homepage
On PHONES & TABLETS
- Vertical (or portrait) orientation works best
- Tap ‘Menu’ for access to Skyward/Payment butons and menu functionality